CASE N ° 2 | DASSAULT AVIATION: SELF-VERIFICATION OF CONFORMITY IN PRODUCTION
This solution brings a real plus in the verification of the conformity of the manufactured product compared to its numerical definition. It makes it possible to automate control operations and capitalize on feedback from the field.
On a piece of aerostructure was also presented a use case with Diota Augmented Reality tools for the self-checking by the operators of the conformity of the manufacturing tasks carried out.
THE CASE : equipped with tablets or the DiotaWand, the operators independently verify the conformity of the assembly tasks they carry out, compared to the digital model.
- Automatic detection of nonconformities (type, absence / presence ...)
- Solution integrated with the Dassault Systèmes PLM
- Automated reporting (comments, screenshots, etc.)
- Productivity gain: anomalies are detected earlier in the process.
- Quality gain: anomalies are characterized by operators in a standardized way
- Gain of traceability: the automated reports generated by the operators are immediately accessible.